Tier set question frost spec

Hi I have been struggling with the tier set as the stats it gives just seem off to me - I have a full 5 set but raidbots is telling me to change out at least 1. Is it worth converting all gear pieces to the set ie cloak, wrists, waist and feet and would that balance out the stats better? I have 30 crit 34 haste 38 mastery at the moment and i am Frost spec.

Hi m8

There is no reason is all to convert all to tier, you should always liten to the sims.

Im one of the highest frost mages world at the moment in m+ and I have played around a lot with stats.
Comments to you gear:

30% crit - good
34% haste - a bit on the low side
38% mastery - good

Hi thanks for replying - what should i be aiming for haste wise and would it be ok to sacrifice some of the other stats for haste? mainly versatility perhaps.

You should aim for 37-38% haste at least.

I run 39.5% haste but im 487 ilevel so you might not be able to get so much. Everything above 40% haste is a waste tho, its all about balance.

Hi thanks again for the help - i do have some gear that will give me more haste but at a cost to crit, mastery or vers depending what i use.

There is a online tool called simbot you should use that tell you what stat is best for your char. Check a youtube video on it.

interesting

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.