Tierset Arms 9.2

Hi guys,

is it only me or are there some big differences about the tierset? When i look to WL, SV, Enhancer etc., they all gain massiv AE and ST. The Arms Tierset ist mainly ST imo and not comparable at all. I dont care about Raiding. So why does Arms with already weaker AE on long CDs get Bonus that mostly provides ST damage and only really slight influence AE? ST is already fine with Arms… i really dont care about 8% str. for AE, its ridicolous making then 11K AE without Cds instead of 10 :smiley:

Idk man, but i find the arms set crap alt least or m+

1 Like

Well, arms very long time was about st and aoe cripple. Covenants abilities and drednaught make arms viable during SL.
Also I m sure massacre and drednaught are mistakes. In fact all changes are b**lsh*t after legion.
If you focused on aoe - go better to fury. As soon as spear of bastion will gone - arms become again a AoE clown.
I believe arms need just legion version of sweeping strikes 2.0, full passive 3 targets cleaving with mortal, execute and collosus. And a little more consistent aoe with FoB at last part of expansion when borrowed powers WILL GIVE MORE RAGE GAINING TOOLS. Unfortunately not this time.

I played Fury all BFA and im tired of it. i would be very fine with something like TOM as it was in BFA. And there would be np at all. It would buff st aswell. At this point i got np with rage and Kyrian Arms is insane fun to me so i want to proveed Arms and be viable in AE chains

Very fine with ToM… no comment. That is worst what happened with Arms after mastery rework

Reason? i dont need 3 target burst tbh, you have more then enough cleave as Arms especially with spear. Id prefer TOM. Like i said, its would buff all ST and AE and keep Arms competitive when you look at all the AE much classes gain. Maybe it could be too op so they could nerf Meryless then. Even Fury wont be that big in AE compared when you look at the PTR rn. I Think something like TOM could be realistic. A wohle rework… well i guess no :wink:

I really have no idea why you not understand what problem with ToM. There are two big groups of DD in game. Burst with long powerful cooldowns and sustain short cooldowns. ToM make arms not just sustain damage dealer but he was dramatically hurts with any kind of boss mehanics. For example i can remember a destruction warlock. You had around 35 ± sec of you general chunk of damage. If you could make it properly - you’re good. Other 2.30 min you could pick up in your nose. Arms was a abomination of such concept with state that he is a melee and need to be near active target 24/7 do be fine. It is an idiotic concept when sustain damage dealer has a preparation mechanics, especially melee.

I dont know what you are talking about and i think so do you. Arms isnt sustained ae, Fury is. Neither has Arms any long cooldowns above 1.5. In fact the best is only 45 sec. When you look at Mercyless, DPS Warr already has this conept and all im asking about is some viable ae outside of BS/ Mercyless.

Arms’ main issue is that it’s inherently an aoe spec, thanks to sweeping strike. It’s quite ridiculous that we have to rely on conduits and dreadnought to get a somewhat good sustained aoe.

In what universe arms an AoE spec ??? Cleave 2-3 targets yes. 6 years arms not an aoe spec for sure. Bandaid in form of spear of bastion and dreadnought not make it AOE spec. Especially after spear will gone.
Agreed that ridiculous why dreadnaught needed for while we have ww ss baseline. Massacre, dreadnought, skullslitter must gone. As this dreadnought not a bad talent but it occupied place some another important gameplay talent in a talent’s row and ridiculously overpowered and universal in comparison to other 2.

1 Like

I’m just refractorin’ in everything we got so far, including war breaker and the fact that the baseline offensive CD is an aoe CD, unless bladestorm is actually a st spell.

Warrior class developer need to put some effort to class. Now talents and baseline kit are too raw and broken. Especially I laughing about current progression of the spec (skipping execute button, execute Lego and Ashen Jugg still nerfed for ventyr). Is arms working as intended, blizzard?)) Ventyr prot warrior is a joke, really. Just give prot execute builder not spender, like fury. Easy solution. Sweeping strikes on GCD, are you, developers, know how disgustingly it feels? I m personally want a passive talent for SS, but for god love at least remove GCD!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.