Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

nice bullsheit move gg your surpasing yourselfs in lie’s and garbage move that you pull
1 weeck befor the 50% xp buff you remove all XP gaine from killing rare’s and the XP from herb / mining is cut in half and the amount of XP gaine from killing mobs also gets a huge cut and then you come out with a 50% buff garbage move

It should stuck yes, May I ask : Does the heirloom buff also stucks with it?

1 Like

heirloom buff? for xp? it doesnt exists anymore if i recall correctly

1 Like

Heirlooms don’t give XP buffs any more.

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues with Winds of Wisdom in pre-patch? I’m getting base xp for turning in quests instead of 50% more.

It is only active after level 10.

Yeah, I know. I’m currently leveling a Highmountain Tauren for the heritage set and I’m at level 46 despite completing two full zones(storyline quests), and I’ve just tried it on a fresh level 10 allied race character, still getting the base xp. Something is not working as it should.

Oh dear. I have no answer for that :frowning:
Although, did they not mess about with the XP requirements again? Maybe it has something to do with that…

That is supposed to be shipped with phase 2 of the prepatch I think

AHAHAHAHAH, Your icon is bugged too! Lol
guess the game decided to break itself!

yeah… my huntard have the sam problem…

Since prepatch I also only get the base XP. The winds of wisdom buff is shown in my buff frame but it is not working.

My BM Hunter was lvl 44 when prepatch started.
I also made sure to check whether an highly unlikely change has occurred where the bonus xp could be calculated within the quest reward text now.
Double checked the quest xp on wowhead and no it is not being calculated within the reward text.
When the quest says that it rewards 9k xp, my xp bar also merely moved by exactly 9k.

I don’t know how only so few people noticed this. Probably not everyone affected by it I guess. Maybe randomly affected or class/spec dependent or with which lvl one entered the prepatch idk but that needs a fix ASAP

The buff is not working after prepatch… I dont know if it was meant to be removed after prepatch 1 and someone forgot to remove icon, or if it is still supposed to be working. But the fact is it is not working… Please fix either way!

Winds of Wisdom should be permanent. First 40 levels were a breeze and now its SL leveling zones and winning BG gives you nothing.

1 Like

whats the fastest leveling route? i wanna level a class i havent played yet

Get a lvl 10 Twink monk to boost you in dungeons. They can clear Hellfire Ramps in 3 minutes.

deleted post

1 Like

And why is that?

post edited

Might be a coincidence so far. but it seems like only hunter players, including me (yes above level 10) seem to not benefit from the winds of wisdom 50% xp buff since prepatch.