Time lost proto drake corpse fell true the frozen waterfall and out of reach

How can I get some help with getting my mount, my tickets are just “resolved” by giving me tips for troubleshooting graphical errors. Anyone can help me please, I probably spent more then hundred hours out in that empty sone all alone.

I fear this is something CS can’t do any more.

You have my sympathy. I’ve been trying for years and it’s never dropped. For it to drop and then to be inaccessible sounds like a nightmare.

My ticket just gets marked as “resolved” with no help from “support”. What happened to this company? Before you would have been talking to a gm before the lootbag even disappeared, now they use days to not even have the decency to type a answer.

Given that as Roisin said, they (the GM’s) aren’t allowed to give players any items anymore, I am not sure what “help” you’re expecting, and if they are just marking the ticket as “resolved” without any comments, then that suggests you’ve already been told, and you are continuing to make tickets on the same subject.

There does come a point where they stop replying, because nagging them won’t change the answer.