Time rift quest from Soridormi is still per account weekly

Just did a time rift on a second character and there was no (new) event completion reward and no quest offered from Soridormi. Is this intended? I would have assumed it would be made to a “normal” weekly quest instead of a once per account when it was added to the awakened weekly, but I might have too high expectations here.

The quest is once per account. Completion reward is RNG but you can use capsules you get to ensure some kind of reward.

Yes, I’m well aware. Just curious if it’s meant to be different when it’s part of the awakened weekly (last call or whatever it’s called).

Yeah, it’s dumb to not be able to get the 480+ ilvl Cache of Embers on alts. Also, none of this week’s last hurrah activities award any decent items, with the exception of Cache of Embers.

An update: there was a little patch today, unknown if it did anything and I haven’t checked patch notes if there were any, I did a time rift on my paladin at 22:00 server time and recieved a cache of embers and a dilated eon canister upon completion (killing the alternate timeline boss). The cache contained an ilevel 480 belt, a Suffused Girdle.

I’ll report back after doing a time rift anew on a character with which I’ve already completed a rift.

Did one at 23:00 server with Cataracts, unfortunately no cache for a redo of the rift.