Time to connect more realms?

Coming back from a break I notice the server we are on is dead, there is hardly any recruitment, or much else going on except the spammers.

looking at /who at around 8 PM I see only between 20 and 30 level 120 Mage’s online, of which 2 are raiding, the same numbers show on other classes.

Logging in to my character on Silvermoon, at the same time there are 50+ 120 Mage’s online, of which between 30 and 40 are raiding Uldir, the difference is staggering!

This to me seems like we could desperately need another realm added to ours, or several even, or an option to transfer away from this realm and simply close it.

I am unsure how to get through to Blizzard at this point, so I am hoping that others on this realm will join me in this post, hoping that Blizzard hears us and tries to help us out with any of the options above.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hi, yes i have noticed the same. Hope they do more to increase population by connecting more realms. Hopefully the new patch tomorrow will bring some more online.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.