Time to reflect quest problem

Before taking quest I died and now I cant get to zone with buff +200 dmg taken. What stupid game mechanic is that? On forum there are more topics about that from JANUARY and problem still remaining. Really after my game time ends I will not continue pay for this. Blizzard hear your fans again!

Hi there!

So it sounds like you are having a bad time in Perdition Hold - You may want to raise your reputation with Ven’ari first, as once she… well, not likes you, but feels mildly interested in your survival, she may be able to help.

Yours,

Arythwinn

Thank you for response but you are wrong. I manage to sneak with other players inside and take quest and NPC just have option to talk with you and FLY WITH YOU AWAY. In campaign you just not suposed to fight there alone. In prequest you have npc which kill for you Elite NPC. Your post is just excuse for game mechanic mistake you dont care to fix. Sorry Blizzard I would realy like you but you just dont care… People complain about it on US forum from JANUARY!

Did you report it as a bug ingame so it gets to the people who make and fix the game?