Timegating sucks, stop defending it and sugarcoating

Sadly you are mistaken unless your cloak is max level already.

You will fall behind unlike you say we wont, if you dont do yet more of the dalies which you seem to dislike so much.

Miss a few vessels for vision runs this week? Fall behind. Feel pressured to do yet more of the dalies which you disliked?

What is the cloak resistance up to now anyway?

Same here. I quit wow for years on end cos of this behavior. I get sick of the repetition. Same stuff every day. No you cant have that reward yet. We are going to spread it out over a very long period and make you wait a month or two. Please tell me why i have to wait two months? And then they wonder why subs drop?

Time gating character progression. Rep gating items, recipes. Most of which are totally useless by the time you are either able to get the items or use the items.

The only way a rep gated item become useful is if you are the rare person that does quests zone by zone and does not do dungeons at all or avoids the dungeon at the end of a zone quest.

Then that rep gated item will be better than anything a zone quest reward will give you.

Tell me? Who plays that way and how many play that way? To avoid all dungeons and to get reps to max on current zones? Nobody plays that. %0.01 At the most.

So this is another form of time gating them in essence. Limited power progression for the sake of a paying sub.

Of course they do you absolute beanstalk. How else would they continue as a company? Are the doom’n’gloom brigade on social media or whatever giving away free tin foil hats now?

74 was last reset. I have no idea how it multiplies… +3 ? I have lost my count on what it should be as well. I just force my raiding characters to 0 mask runs and occasional Nzoth kill.

Weakness disgusts me!

The amount of content you have to do to farm coalescing visions is far less than the amount of content you could do in a week to grind AP in Legion. I’m not seeing the comparison myself.

I don’t know if you didn’t play during Legion and aren’t aware of how many things you could do to grind AP and a guaranteed Legendary. Two zones with 3 or 4 dailies each is child’s play in comparison.

As for the cloak I’m about to update it for the 24th time, but it stops actually ranking up at 15. They’ve made improvements to the cloak upgrades now so each upgrade can be done with one visit up to 15, then it’s back to the two possible a week until caught up.

While i appreciate the ease, in quatation marks, of the upgrade cloak path there are still some serious flaws in it. There are quests to be done. If done at peak times the simple task of finding 3 caches can turn into an hour affair. So it is not as easy as you might think it is. I refuse to do that quest now having spent more than 30 min multiple times trying to find 3 simple caches.

Multiply this childs play quest as you seem to think it is by muliple toons of 45 min each for one quest and you can see how time consuming it could be.

Yeah it took me AGES to find three caches even with the addon showing me where they can spawn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.