⌛ Timewalking raid with the forum

Hello everyone,

As some might know, I generally enjoy timewalking content. Since TBC timewalking is up at the end of April, I decided to give it a try and organize a forum Black Temple TW raid. My idea is to let people from any skill level participate, including those who might not generally do organized/custom group finder content.

Since the raid awards the Warglaives of Azzinoth transmog for demon hunters, it is a good chance to get it for people who don’t generally raid but are eligible. Other rewards include normal raid level drops and a quest for 500 TW badges as well as a heroic raid level equipment piece and a small chance for Ashes of Al’ar (otherwise gives a TBC pet).

The raid will take place on Sunday the 28th 20:00 server time.

If anyone is interested, I made a discord server that will hopefully help organize the whole thing, you can join via https://discord.gg/XupQKCNfCn.

9 Likes

Not at computer today, so no Discord for me. But definitely interested!

2 Likes

Totally intrested :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Sign me up for this especially if it’s going to be a regular thing

2 Likes

For clickable link

2 Likes

No discord app on phone :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Not on that particular phone. Discord is actually a nasty piece of spyware, so I don’t install it carelessly.

3 Likes

You sound like Retributor now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well if you kill the application entirely and remove its rights to use network other than wifi, don’t have 4G running and maybe even restart the phone, it will still suddenly chime in to give you notifications. Only way to prevent it is flight mode. So if it doesn’t care about its rights to use data or activate, it probably doesn’t care about other rights you enable/disable either. But lets not derail this thread with theories about this and that. If you feel perfectly fine with Discord’s phone activity that doesn’t bother me.

1 Like

Everything is labelled as spyware these days, I’ve never had any issues with the app myself but I agree we shouldn’t derail. I’m not judging anyones personal preferences with their mobile phone, and I think this run is a lovely idea.

Best of luck with it!

I wouldn’t be against this becoming regular but it depends on participation of course.

1 Like

Depending on what day and time, count me in!

1 Like

sadly it usually boils down to this, enthusiasm waxes at the start and then wanes rapidly after the first one.

Hopefully this time it will be different.

1 Like

The idea is to find a day and time that would fit as many as possible. I only mentioned Saturday/Sunday because that’s likely what it will be in the end.

Saturday/sunday is perfect for me, weekdays are next to impossible as im basically never home during the week

I’d be down for it! Never done any of the raids during timewalkig so would be fun to try! Weekends are also the best for me

Looking forward to this, for those that havent done a forum raid before, its pretty awesome. getting to know your fellow forum dwellers :smiley:

3 Likes

Are you going to spectacularly disengage again?

3 Likes

You know it xD :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Love BT defo down for this.

2 Likes