Timewalking Raids - a good idea that is wasted

casual or people stuck without guilds ;(

Sounds like a good idea, but main reason it probably wouldn’t work is because the Timewalking raids (Black Temple, Ulduar and Firelands) are set to Normal difficulty as opposed to LFR difficulty.

lfr=normal/it scales. just name is different. its not fixed size like mythic n mechanics dnt change. i dont see the problem u see

Reason I don’t do em. Can’t be arsed to go find a group. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I know lazy. But I raided plenty in those days. If it ain’t low effort in joining I can’t be bothered with those raids any more. :stuck_out_tongue:

so the event ended. did a total of 0BT Illidan kills. Killed the Naga boss on 1 char. What a disappointment.

1 Like

The fact of the matter is there is NO incentive to do the timewalking raids, outside of people wanting the Warglaive transmog there is nothing there, and people who wnted it (ie me) did it when the novelty was still fresh. Now it’s virtually impossible to get it. But that’s on THE players. Not Blizzard or TW

And once again I see people wailing “LFG MADE ME ANTISOCIAL!”

Well. Ever heard the old saying “A bad workman ALWAYS blames his tools”?

You just heard it again.

I tried timewalking Black Temple when it came out. My group was doing fine until the blood boss. After a couple of wipes, half the group left. We returned to Shattrath for replacements and got them quickly. But when we returned, the whole raid had reset. This would never have happened if it was on LFR.

Now I just can’t bother doing any timewalking raids, which is sad because I never experienced these raids when they were current content. At least the old raids are still there for transmog runs, except Yogg-saron still ends in a stun- fest.

But I see no reason why the timewalking raids shouldn’t be on LFR. I liked the Molten Core event fine. Just because some elitist jerks were complaining, Blizzard was too scared to do the same with the Black Temple.

1 Like

yes there are incentives . gear. normal nyalotha gear(without the OP traits azerite or trinkets)- that is the highest gear some people can get during this expansion(8.3 lastpatch)

Wish I had a good guild :frowning:

so new timewalking is up. the new raid is still un-queuable in the LFG tool.

Why do you insist on WASTING content? ppl are desperate to do stuff outside of grinding stupid necklace powers

The problem is that you can’t choose what persons you end up with if you queue for a LFR:

• People who won’t do mechanics,
  • Their performance (dps, hps, tanking) may not be that good,
  • Some might not behave properly, etc.

It would end up with Blizzard nerfing the raid to the ground and it would not present any challenge at all. Because let’s face it, if it’s not worth doing- why bother?

u can votekick. wipes dont matter in lfr. get buff wipe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.