Timewalking / XP lock guilds on AD?

Hi, I saw nothing on the guild recruitment subforum, so I thought I’d ask here. Do you know of any communities/guilds dedicated to timewalking - either with Chromie Time, or around XP locking and running the TW events that happen every two weeks or so?
I’m currently going through WoTLK solo, but it feels a bit lonely, and dungeons go so fast as to not let me read the quest text…

That is a very niche concept
I think the majority of such fine folk are found on the classic servers rather than retail.

It’d be a shame, since I always pondered that it could be interestingly linked with roleplay (see e.g. the recently surfaced “Mark of the Infinite - Timerunner Open RP Community” thread).
I have found some guilds through the XPOff community, but they’re either on other servers or in the US. At the same time I haven’t gathered enough folk who’d be interested to create something of my own yet :<

I don’t really think I understand the appeal of RPing on a character that is locked to old content when roleplay doesn’t really revolve around OOC levels or restrictions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.