Timeways Dungeon

Ok, I finally did thee dungeon and… can someone explain the Murozond/Nozdormu-part to me? I don’t get it. The Infinites had a plan to go back to the time before Noz became an aspect, to turn him into Mur? So… they were out to create a branching timeline? What has that got to do with Noz in our timeline, who predicted that he would be turned into Mur in the future?

I have no idea what happened here.

They go to the past of the main timeline, and taint Nozdormu. At first we fight Iridikron, so Nozzy gets tainted>main timeline turns infinite>we go back to the maintimeline and instead of stopping iridikron we chose to stop deios. So changes were reverting back.

1 Like

…wait, so going back in time doesn’t create a new timeline, leading to the mulitverse of possible realities we have been confronted with all this time, but instead changes the timeline we’re in retroactively, and that multiverse of timelines we can and do change exists independently? And Blizzard thought it was a good idea to base a plot on that? Okay, I guess I know now that I actually didn’t want to know.

Thanks anyways.

Perhaps or simply because nozdormi is said to be steward of THIS timeline. Could be like how demons transcande timelines.

To be honest, I don’t really care anymore, if this could somehow be made to make sense. When playing it I was just mildly confused and annoyed by not understanding the plot, leading me to ask if I actually missed anything. Seems I went in with wrong assumptions about time travel rules, because Blizz’s were more complicated than expected. Which didn’t make for an enjoyable plot for me, but I guess I can’t speak for anyone else with that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.