Tips on handling a rogue in a 1vs1?

What’s the best possible way to handle a rogue in a 1vs1 duel? My routine is to usually pop a flare and stand in the middle of it but their initial burst always f**ks me up and I never know when and what to trinket.

Also is it better to use the medallion or should i use relentless brooch (20% reduced cc time) since they have so many ways to incapacitate me?

Depends, outside of arena in normal bg I’d be inclined to break early get a trap off and setup from there, just bare in mind even with a hunters mark they will flash out and you lose mark, so second time round unless bm for intimidation you will get hit on a reset.

Hunter is hard to recover lost health so I’m inclined to keep it earlier for a reset than risk it and they reset anyway.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I pop defensives early I want to try and survive the opener with a solid amount of HP

Yeah I’d trinket earlier in unorganised pvp leaving other options for a reset if needed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.