Tired and annoyed of the constant marks on your head?

Well i wrote an addon to that instantly rips the mark right off again!

Find it on curse, it’s called: You No Touchy!

It can also be found using the WowUp client when you search for “Touchy”

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Or you could not actively sabotage the group by making it harder for prople to see where the tank is so they can position themselves to not get frontaled etc.

2 Likes

you should always be behind the mobs anyway, but that is very hard now a days i have seen. And if you can’t distinguish the front or the back of the mob you need glases

1 Like

Well prople should just proplely look and stand behind the mob(s) to avoid things like cleave.

Best thing in my honest opinion would be that there would be an option that these marks do not appear on my screen but only on the screen that people do desire these markings?

You call it “actively sabotaging a group”, but the thing is these marks are an eyesore and right in my face, distracting me from either tanking or healing.

And next time just post from your main character, there’s no shame in admitting in that you’re either too lazy to properly look or have a vision impairment.

Anyway i thank you for your contribution to nothing.

1 Like

Unfortunately, mob facing isn’t always an accurate indicator of the direction they’re going to cast frontals, and tanks like to move around.

Agreed.

My main’s on NA, this char is just so I can help people on the EU forums.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.