Tired of signing for keys

This has nothing to do about qq about meta or not meta.

But fact of the matter, im so tired of writing in a note for every key i sign for, and you cant even copy paste it.

4p mm,4p surv,4bm or 4p what ever.

it started with tier set, and then it got a meta specs.

I first climbed as bm, then i climbed as MM. and now about to climb as surv.

and for every key i sign i must write 4p Surv or what ever.

I have never really had to place a note when i did keys before, i some timees did, like for dos or mist, ‘‘nf’’. but it was very rare.

I guess what im trying to say, after climbing as bm and mm already. just signing up for a key makes me wanna log out.

3 Likes

So find people to play with or start tanking/healing.

2 Likes

Why not host your own groups?

Can you do this on forums too?
Kinda tired seeing the same rant over and over

4 Likes

im tired of you as well, please dont enter my posts… if ur tired of me, why do u stalk me alll the time.

1 Like

im gonna try not say a single word, i dont care any more, if they wanna know my spec they can do the job and check it out.

The only issue is since i got score as every thing they might get confused

Or you can write it up when you sign for a group.

i did that enough already, i rather not get a inv than writing 4p surv or mm or bm ever again

Then what is the point of this thread?

3 Likes

that im tired of the current signup of the season, and maybe some one else who are at a place where they have to state spec and tier is tired of writing it as well.

So what we should do?

3 Likes

Ok. You are tired. So? Whats the point of this rant even anyway? You are expecting people to spam and beg you to come to keys the moment you log in or something?
If you are tired from…whatever. Then just dont that said activity. I also got tired from a raid tier back in BFA I…simply stopped doing that tier and said that I needed a break.
I didnt go with the raid and just whine everyone’s head off on “how I am tired to raid”.

1 Like

Okay?

Why should anyone care?

Yeah, maybe there are - but they most likely wont make a thread about it and whine.

2 Likes

Im tired of raiding now what ?

2 Likes

the real question is why do you whine about me whining, and why do u even enter my posts

It says Author SIvaria at a post, dont enter it, easy fix for u

And then there is me , a tank that thanks to gods everytime someone writes their spec/cov .

I never whined.

I’m questioning.

1 Like

It says so in the first post i made

Still gotta list 4pc and cov or they’re gonna pick someone that has listed that in higher keys.

1 Like

Is there a macro or something with pre-written text? so you can just click instead of typing each time.

1 Like