Tired of signing for keys

Is there a macro or something with pre-written text? so you can just click instead of typing each time.

1 Like

Another day, another thing Sivaria found to complain about for everyone to see, because everyone needs to know what’s going through your head at all times.

I’m gonna say this as nice as I can. This is neither your personal blog nor your diary. Please consider that when you make a thread like this, there is nothing we can do to not see it pop up without clicking it and ignoring it. This thread serves literally no purpose whatsoever besides you ranting, as with every other post you make.

Know the annoying LFG advertisement that would always be there unless you clicked to report them, but then another would pop up anyway? That’s your post. I’m not even joking, it’s literally at the same level of annoyance.

4 Likes

Its game feedback

before this season, the note was very optinal to use.

now its kinda mandatory, and im telling the forum that it is annoying the way it is now.

Put me on ignore, dont read my posts and take ur QQ else where, and let guys like me give proper feedback. as u said urself, when u were underdog u didnt say a thing, but thats because you are what u do, and in ur case that is nothing. xD

proper feedback :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

information about reactions to a product, a person’s performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.

In this case the feedback is about M+ signing for keys not any class not about buffs or nerfs.

But that a note that tells: 4p,spec etc is mandatory, it is annoying and not userfriendly.

so the obv, soloution, would be to show my current spec and tier set parts via the ingame tool, so ppl dont have to state the obviouse.

Kinda funny how many clowns to comes to my posts, whine about me, and yet hunger for my attention. If you are in love with me, just send me ingame letter.

1 Like

You can’t seriously consider your rants as genuine game feedback.

You don’t make these threads because you care about the game so much and want to give Blizzard proper feedback. You’re making them a selfish rant, expecting sympathy and getting mad when you don’t get it. Everyone can see through you and that’s why you’re getting rather hostile reactions in all of your threads.

I would if I could, but ignoring on here doesn’t work. I still see all your posts even if I ignore you and the only way to hide it is to go in and manually click “ignore” on every individual post, and that’s why I compared it to LFG advertisement. It’s literally the exact same concept.

So believe me, if the ignore function was any useful I wouldn’t bother saying any of this.

Likewise. I can’t even put to words how ironic this statement is. You literally make several posts every single day that are the very definition of QQ.

I’ve had to put my spec and covenant in the note since launch so I don’t know where you pulled the “it was optional” thing from.

I said nothing because I don’t think myself so important that I need to share my personal struggles with thousands of people who didn’t even ask, every single day, and bother them to no end. Your massive but rather fragile ego is preventing you from seeing that.

And if you think long and hard about it, maybe you’ll realize that you are the only one doing this around here. Your moment of “fame” #1 BM ultra elite alliance hunter EU got too far into your head. The sad thing is that the reason everyone around here knows your name is how exceptionally obnoxious you are with your posting, not because of anything you’ve achieved, and I think that’s what’s eating at you most.

2 Likes

Hey you won

say what i enjoyed keys since legion, its what i liked most with the game, in legion i didnt know how sl would turn into thee worse, i didnt know about sl then even, but i kept playing
if not all patches atleast all expansions, what are u talking about. Why do u keep mention my rank, do you wish you were me or so? you cant be, you need to accept your self dude.

Very little difference between pugs and dungeon finder.

One forces us to stare at a screen spamming buttons for the interface for a unforeseeable future, the other lets you play the game while waiting.

Do you really think you’re somehow elite player? This season where you can find 3k players doing 9k overall dps on +20?

1 Like

How many times do I need to say I’m not striving for anything even near #1 lmao? Stop projecting your own mindset on others. We don’t think the same way.

I keep mentioning your rank because you keep mentioning it, either directly or hinting at it one way or another with every other post you make. I keep mentioning it because it’s obvious it’s what’s driving you. While the rest of us are just playing the game, you can’t let go of your dream of “being the best” when clearly it’s out of your reach, and it’s eating at you.

And I agree with you, I can’t be you even if I wanted to. Even if I took professional acting classes, I couldn’t even dream of pretending to be as oblivious and delusional as you. Because you truly are a one of a kind egotistical wannabe pro with a complete lack of the ability to self reflect.

Not gonna lie, I’m lying in bed. Thought hey lets have a look at wow forums till I nod off. Second l clicked on general forums the first thing that popped in my head is what sivaria going to be ranting about hunter/key wise today. And guess what the first post I see is :rofl:.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what I think to myself almost every time I open the forums. How many new Sivaria whine posts are there going to be since the last time I was here. It’s honestly kinda impressive how many things one person can find every day and think “this is so important, literally thousands of people need to be told right now”.

2 Likes

im in your head!. aww <3

1 Like

i made several points about that, stop copying me. the impact of tier sets and double legendary. and being late on io being hardstuck down in a place far from heaven.

If you like i can find it for you

where do you get from that i want to be number 1?. i dont, i dont want a premade, i just wanna pug and push keys, have some fun u know. but i want my push to be lasting and not end the start of a season, like it kinda did for bm this season… anyways im over bm now it dosnt work, and the 4% buff i dont care one bit out it wont do much at all, infact they could left it unchanged. im testing some mm and surv atm.

My goal is to just have 3.2k on all hunter specs, after that is done, who knows what i will, maybe lvl a warlock so i can sit on my keyboard and do +30s.

Now i want to tell you about a story, and that was the last part about warlock, it was meant as joke.

That is one of the kindest thing some one ever has told me, thx alot <3.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.