Titan residuum from weekly chest

I did a +9 weekly last week and 215 residuum, how much do you get from a +10?

A weekly cache for a Mythic 4 in Season 2 awards roughly the same 60 Residuum that a Mythic 10 did in Season 1; a Mythic 10 in Season 2 will award ~625 Residuum

so thats 625

2 Likes

I did a 8 and got 205, the OP did a 9 and got 215, i find hard to believe a 10 rewards 3 times as much. At this rate it’s 3 weeks for a 400 random piece, let alone the 415.

Anyone with a sure answer?

1 Like

I linked a blue post stateing the facts …

1 Like

i have seen that blue post, but as Tahen said it’s a bit hard to believe, can someone that have done a +10 just answer.

1 Like

So calling me and a blue a liar ? fml thanks…just spoke to my GM and they got 625 from the chest and an alt got 700 for 11+

2 Likes

Apparently Celadina is right. It seems there is a colossal jump between key level.
On MMO champion, one post says a +6 rewarded 80 so it’s kinda coherent with a +10 awarding 625.

I’ve asked my guildmates for a check, i know a few of them who had the time for a 10 this week, guess they’re still sleeping.

if the numbers are true, they are insane.

So let me get this straight, the current system is “All or nothing”. I mean you either do a +10 or don’t bother participating at all?

200’ish for the +9 confirmed. So indeed…

Yes, pretty much. If you can’t pull a 10 each week the vendor is essentially useless.

2 Likes

I got 625 form a 10

1 Like

not really.
you get as much as you deserve approximately.
if you cant even do +10s you dont deserve 600+ titan residium each week.
you’ll be getting HC azerite in 3 weeks if you do +9s etc. which is too much imo.
I just wish higher keys awarded more titan residium instead of less.

I did 11 and got 667 this week.

a +10 is not 3.5 times harder then a +9, so even by your logic you still shouldn’t get that much more.

2 Likes

where did u see me saying +10 is 3.5times harder than +9?

“you get as much as you deserve approximately.” is what you told me, witch just is not the case. So if i deserve 200 for a 9 and someone deserves 600 for a 10 then 10 should be 3 times harder?

1 Like

ye because someone who does +9 shouldnt have access to BEST gear every 3 week.
and yeah +10 is much more harder than +9, especially if you’re timing it.

yeah Im wrong, 200 is just enough for doing +9s.
more rewards means, people would get showered in mythic gear even more so nah, ill pass.
I wish higher m+ rewarded more residium tho

That is kind of the thing. A 9 with 1 second out of timer is ~200, and a 9 with 1 second in timer is ~600, since you can just do the 10 with 1 hour over and get rewarded.

Edit:
I now feel a bit stupid for using my +9 key for a guild group, where we even had to explain boss tactics and just finished the dungeon (without using invis pots and stuff), and have 2 minutes over the timer. But that was my choice of course. expecting I got like ~550 TR anyway.

I have been pugging normal raid, and helping guildies on M+ the whole week :grimacing:

1 Like

yeah.
if you complete the task you get rewarded.
+9 with 1 second out of timer is failure, hence u get less reward.

1 Like

A +9 within timer results in approx 200 residuum, while a +10 far over timer is 600+. So much for failures not being rewarded…

While I agree that some difference should exist between +8/+9 and +10 or higher, this extreme jump (3 times the rewards for 10-20% more difficult) means that anything below +10 is hardly worth the effort. Having a more smooth transition to +10 (for instance 200/ 300/ 450/600 for +7-+10) would be much better at motivating people to aim for higher level keys in my opinion.

1 Like

It is also a bit counter productive on the MMO part. I am helping my guild a lot. We have Torment Tuesday for example where I try to get everyone a key done (it is not only on Tuesday, but that day is official).

This basically means I have to first push my key with a ‘good’ group = saying no to friends and then downgrade my key for playing with the guild. Or I am going to push this week my rio-score so I get invited in +10’s easy again :thinking: Saying no to friends is not going to happen ever.

Anyway; this week ilvl goes up a lot so the +10’s were probably only an issue last week.