Titan residuum from weekly chest

Because people are too dense to realize that literally nothing has changed in regards of obtaining azerite armor since BFA launch.

You needed to do a +10 to get 385 armor, which would drop once or twice a month, depending on RNG.
Then you needed to do a +10 to get 60 residuum, which would get you a random 385 piece about every 2.5 weeks
Now you need to do a +10 to get 625 residuum, which will get you a random 415 piece about every 2.5 weeks

I’m starting to think that Ion was right, and people are too retarded to find a PvP vendor.

That vendor wants over 7k of TR to buy a specific :sob:

I think by the time I have enough well be in the next tier.

stop lying to us panda! you got 667 exactly

gOoD dEsIgN bTw :nerd_face:
the fact that, pushing keys doesnt increase reward that much doesnt help either.
oh well, another flaw, go next

You want to have Azerite set of ~mythic raid ilvl? Go run M+ for 6-8 weeks and you will have it. You want your mythic gear now - go clear a mythic raid. Plus 6-8 410+ items in the weekly. By the time the tier is done you will have high tier gear without the need of raiding.
Yo need 7k for specific piece? Then likely you already are in top 10 guild for it actually matter and all that mythic azerite scrapped should make it quick to obtain.

1 Like

yeah apparently you gotta be in top 10 guilds to have/need/want BiS item, and its normal that it takes on average 2-3 moths to obtain ONE piece out of SIX :joy:
how about instead of teaching me what i need and want, you’ll raid, and then MAYBE ill give your opinion more value.

He has a point though. It’s the second week of the raid and you already want a specific item at the highest item level awarded by the hardest content. Either go do that content or wait.

where did I say that?

How do you get from someone saying something is hard to believe to calling you a liar? Sheesh… so easily offended.

3 azerite pieces and you would really have to be cutting edge to requite specific azerite traits to be happy. It’s not vanilla/classic where there are real BiS items. Here you have ilvl, titanforges, poorly working azerite system, traits buffs/nerfs and many layers of content and simming to determine what is an upgrade or not and by how little. Plus the gear will become obsolete with next tier or next mini raid so for the value and longevity it offers - quick way of getting mythic raid level gear without the need or raiding,

2 for head - hectic and patchwerk depending on situation
2 for shoulder- hectic and patchwerk depending on situation
2 for chest - hectic and patchwerk depending on situation

I am

azerite can be BiS, stop BSing.

hence why 8-10 weeks for a specific piece is too much.

I did till +14’s in previous season, I do not have to ‘try’ that anymore. I know every level is harder than the previous. 10%; that is the modifier.

Then play the game. It’s many weeks of BoD before anything new releases. With mythic BoD you won’t need that much vendor gear.

Yes it can be, but the game won’t make it easy to acquire as it could make people not sub for subsequent months of a tier. And not that they are required for most of game content (so there won’t be a large backlash from the community).

It’s optimal for the company as they make sure people pay for sub to get gear they don’t need that much and that will get obsolete quickly to repeat the process. Not saying it’s good for the game, just why it’s now as it is.

Titan residuum, if you are willing to farm those for the sole purpose of buying a vendor than you are stupid.

Its not meant to be spent on the vendor. Its designed to fail. So everyone will just Shutup about a vendor in this game.

Yeah, tt’s a bit less than 10 weeks if you do some really high keys, but you also have to take in consideration:

1. this is mythic raid quality stuff normally not available to most players However, a M10 is still far easier than being part of a mythic raid group that can get things done.
  2. you can scrap azerite pieces, and the new ones gives tons of residuum. Ilvl 400 gives 100 and ilvl 415 gives 365. Doing raids will reduce the time needed to farm a specific piece quite a bit

Making Azerite gear more accessible would completely invalidate raiding.

I guess at this point the question is, why is it this unfair devs? The reward shouldn’t be tripled from one level to the next.

I am thinking this is not intended.

1 Like

It is 615.

And of course it is because it’s the jumping point of having the final affix.

I’ve got just 1500 ish. It just seems slow, I honestly think I’ll have got drops long before I gather enough currency to buy a specific. We will see.

I have ~850 :smile:

Well, you can’t get drop from M+, only raids. You’re supposed to buy random items if you want a “drop”. I’m pretty sure I’ll just buy my first random piece next week for the slot that doesn’t get a 400 from raid.

Then I’ll craft the 415 engineering helmet and everything is gonna be Gucci. With the five rings there is an extremely high change to get a good piece.

I know how the system works :wink:

But thank you anyway for trying to explain :slight_smile: