Titan residuum, where to find it?

Hi,
can you please help me on how I can farm more? After playing for some time I only have 2k and it looks like that I need around 7k to start getting gear.

Alex

It’s inside Magni’s beehole! :upside_down_face:

Titan residuum is found when scrapping or disenchanting azerite armour and in your weekly chest from doing a mythic plus.
Also the 7k price tag is only if you want to buy a specific piece, you can get them cheaper if you buy a random one (Relinquished Azerite something at the same vendor)

Azerite armour means any piece that has azerite attributes on it … right?
Where is the scrapper for the hordes? Are the little gnome-like creatures with their device that scraps items? I think I have found out that this scrapping creating materia other and not titan residuum.

Btw there is also one more short gnome-like creature that seems to be connected to the auction house. I just wonder why people do not use him though directly, since is empty all the time.

thanks
Alex

I don’t play horde so I’ll just quote wowhead and hope you’ll know what to make of it

The Shred-Master Mk1 can be found in the new Horde capital Dazar’alor in Zuldazar.
It is located in the Terrace of Crafters, the crafting area where you can also find all profession trainers.
(Coordinates: 45,40)
Next to the scrapper Myxle “The Searat” Gutwrench offers you an optional quest that teaches you how to use the scrapper.

The azerite armour does have be of epic (purple) quality to yield Titan Residuum, I actually just looked that up or I would have clarified that in my first post.

The mecha gnome, which you can use to access the auction house is only visible to and useable by engineers, which is why you won’t see many people there. Non-engineers have to either travel to different cities or use the brontosaurus mount to access the auction house.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.