Titanic Research Archive talent points missing after realm and faction change

Happened to me aswell, and the funny thing is that i even have a point in Clear Sight, the tier under. So im sitting with 1/3 points in Singular Sanitation Expertise and 1 point in something that needs 3 points above.

Ohh come on blizzard, cant you just fix it already? Im still missing my 2 points, pointless to do a vision without them. Loosing 10% damage isnt ideal :rage:

Basically you wont get your points back. You need to start farm those mementos again. My ticket didn’t change anything and didn’t help with this problem. I’m still missing my 4 points and will never have them back.
I wonder if I will lose something again when I’ll transfer my character in other server.

Thnx blizzard you known for resolving our problems in a “right” way.

We are losing research progression every week because not only did we lose points, we also have more expensive research per node if we level right now. Other option is leveling cape with no research. I compared with my alts so character is further and further behind while blizzard is doing nothing about the issue.

I just received 6k Corrupted Mementos after logging on my character that I previously changed realms with (lost 2 points in the titanic archive research).

Thanks for the fix Blizz. :slight_smile:

So after weeks of waiting i still miss my talents on archive research. No updates or anything from blizzard. I pay for this game as rest and deserve same chance to play it. I request update on situation or i will start opening tickets