[TM] Druid/Hunter LF Guild

Hi,

I’m a 23 year old returning player who’s been on and off since 2009. I’ve achieved AOTC in Antorus, Uldir, and now in EP. I enjoy heroic raiding but I have always wanted to try and advance to mythic. More than anything a good guild environment, to me, is crucial for the enjoyment of the game. I really want to pull my weight and feel comfortable with mechanics.

Moving forward into 8.3 and beyond, I would like to look into playing my druid, shaman and hunter.

Active Mythic+ participation is crucial for me, as it is my main source of enjoyment in the game outside of raids.

Do any such guilds still exist? If so, I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
Skyles#21942 (bnet)

Hey!

Casual Pizza Cats (Horde, Bronzebeard-Aeriepeak) is a social guild that also happens to do solid Mythic progression (we are currently 4/8 Mythic and progressing on Orgozoa). Currently we are looking for Mythic-ready dps, or a Mythic healer preferably with dps off spec.

Apart from our raids we have other in-game events like transmog runs and M+. We have a Mythic+ event on Monday, but also people playing M+ throughout the week (varying form low keys to like, 15-17+ keys).

If you’re interested, you can check out our Discord server where you’ll find a ton of info about who we are and what we do. You can also find our application form there: https://discord.gg/eaGrEjM

If you have any questions, you’ll be able to find me in the Discord server (Laura / Orruuc)!

Thanks Orruuc, but I’m really looking to stay on Tarren Mill!