Tmog my 2handed as 1hand Weap

Hello everyone this thing has been mentioned many times but i would like to be able to transmog my weapons as i see fit and i believe many people do aswell…would it be so difficult to change that its only visual aesthetic… for example i would like to use thunderfury tmog on my fury warrior and some other cool one handed weaps i have…

3 Likes

Would love to see more transmog restrictions removed, 1h to 2h, 2h to 1h and offhand, etc.

Like I’m sick of being stuck only being able to xmog my Shaman’s dagger to a dagger or an artifact weapon, where’s the harm in turning it into a mace or a 2hander?

Turn it off for PvP though, so people can tell when someone is using a shield or not, since that’s a bit of a game changer.

I would love to see this for fury warriors! ^^ I currently want to mog the one handed sword from the prot artifact weapon twice on my fury warrior but to be able to do this, I have to use one handed weapons which sucks.

What I also think would be a great addition to the transmog system is being able to transmog all one handed weapons to all one handed weapons and all two handed weapons to all two handed weapons. Even better would be if you could transmog anything into anything your spec can wear like it is with the artifact weapons. (Yes, with artifact weapons you can do this to an extend, but only with the artifact weapon of your current spec) This way for example a Warlock with a dagger and an offhand item could transmog it into a staff or the other way round.

I hope we will see more additions to transmog. :3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.