To convoke or not to convoke

Hi all,

I am a NF druid doing some semi casual low rating arenas (1200ish) and believe it or not I’m trying not to rely too much on convoke from stealth. 1) because it’s cheesier than a mature cheddar dipped in melted gouda and 2) if I ever reach decent cr any team worth it’s rating will see this coming from miles away.

Problem is when I convoke from stealth we usually win and when I open with wrath wrath starsurge and try to play normally they focus me so much that I don’t get a chance to breath let alone set up a convoke that won’t be interrupted.

For this couple of weeks before convoke is nerfed to the ground, what’s a good balance druid strategy that doesn’t rely on the cheesy opener ( I can’t really bother grinding to Kyrian)

Convoke it is then.

2 Likes

Convoke your way to 1k6 - 1k7 then people will slowly begin to react and pop defensives.

Yeah, you just convoke from stealth, every game, every time. That’s how I got to 1800. Then people start to pay attention and convoke is kinda trash and you have to re-roll kyrian if you wanna climb higher.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.