To that lvl 42 human rogue I kept accidentally whacking in STV

Someone please tell Iifreya I say thanks for the help and sorry for immolate trapping you that one time.

THAT WAS SO TRICKY.
I couldn’t use multi-shot and kept accidentally targeting you, then forgot I’d switched my autoshot to a macro that also sends my pet in and was making a mess of managing my range. And then I went and laid a trap, completely forgetting you’d trigger it! So funny but that was great.

(For everyone else: I was clearing up old STV quests and she helped me out on the Mind’s Eye quest in the elite ogre cave in east STV so I helped her kill the same dude after he respawned. We also died a lot trying to do this.) :grin:

Thanks for sharing us what a nice person you are, upvoted and enjoy your reddit gold!

2 Likes

Awww, thanks! I’ve been waiting my whole life for an uppity nonce to needlessly attempt to deflate what was a post more about the frustration at the communication barrier stopping me from telling another player how amusing I found an encounter. <3

1 Like

Just shoot them more, until they die then /point and /rofl at them and they’ll get the message that you were amused :smile: