To the Sky! Scenario

I’m trying to do the scenario but doesn’t matter what i try i get ported back when fighting the 3rd round of adds, worst part is when u get ported there’s no “bird” (sorry i don’t know the direct translation) so u get stucked there, any advice or help would be nice, thanks

5 Likes

Same here, cant burst them down fast enough… had other people whisper me too that they had issues. Im only 54 (affliction) … tried some more single target talents but to no avail

1 Like

Came to the forums just for this, its driving me a bit bananas.

1 Like

Exact same, thought it was me jumping to the enemies first as i’m a balance drood but then even staying on my mount once it dips down with the two enemies chasing you it tp’s me back to the start and locks me in combat.

Same for me and my buddy

1 Like

same here. I am stuck and I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

same,

once i was able to get to the 5th wave and then the bird throwed me to the ocean

There’s no indicator if it’s about your health since your health is always 100%
You heal yourself it heal “you” but it’s all overhealing so can’t be a bar issue
I spammed hard killing and didn’t solve anything

The solo scenario is totally bugged

1 Like

I managed to finally do it, had to take tinker gems that arent ones i would normally use like mark of arrogance. The only other tip i can give is smash the extra action button when getting close to killing the mob.

Still do not agree that this is working as intended so please remember to bug report.

For those who might be wondering, no you cant run to the place where you are meant to go, the NPCs dont exist (i tried so u dont have to)

1 Like