To WoW Devs

You are one of those thanks to whom no one take this forum seriously and I already proved that with your whiny posts about dh in bfa, check those posts, no one takes you seriously there and there are reasons for that. You only managed to bring excuses about 1 quote, what about other 3 or even more which I haven’t quoted. You told me to quote you and I did, now you go defensive mode and talk about momentum dh is hard to play like anyone cares. Posts that I quoted already prove how delusional you are when it comes to dh gameplay since all of them are about dh and you say that dh was nothing special, which is completely false.

Like you did and insulted me irl with random words, which you can’t even prove? You probably lack a lot of things in your life too, with your logic, since you are that mad to insult people like that on this forums. Stop acting on forums like you are psychiatrist and can tell who am I based on nothing.

Praising Blizzard for their “amazing job” is not going to bring you anywhere, just saying. Also player base is not going to grow much no matter what you do this expansion. They were already disappointed with the product. Some might come back but majority won’t. The only way to get more players and keep them playing is providing quality content with the expansion release because if you didn’t know SL had highest amount of copies sold from all expansions and only Cyberpunk 77 had better sales this year. How bad this expansions have to be to have 1 mln. less subs at the moment than BFA at the end while we all know what joke corruptions were. There is absolutely no reason to praise these put insult here who are promising a lot and then delivering SL.

Guess what. Most of the people I know do because we are locked at home for almost a year. Everything is closed in my country - even hairdressers. I want to just sit at home and relax playing a game if I can’t go to the gym or do any sport.

Good. You’re never bringing anything productive anyway.

1 Like

There is a difference between being honest and being rude.

Wow, such a nice paragraph! It’s just sad that it’s so incorrect. I am not from UK at all, in fact English isn’t my native language.

But hey no matter, you decided you knew my origins and culture and automatically attributed me a behavior based on those, and not on who I am, all while being totally wrong ! And the worst part is you somehow managed to convince yourself of the thing. Nice ! Internet people these days …

But nice try. I appreciate the effort.

Yes and I’m honest. If I don’t like someone like you I’m not going to be friendly towards you.

Good I didn’t assume your gender because you’d make a drama.

No, you are rude. You could be honest without bring rude. You choose to be both. It is on you.

It isn’t about making drama. It’s about this :

You claim to be a honest person then you decide my nationality, make a gross mistake, and attribute me behaviors based on your wrong assumption that you didn’t even try to verify, and take everything you assumed and said for granted facts.

Much honesty in such a process ! Can’t even be honest with yourself.

Now tell me, where does the assumption that I am from UK come from even ? Curious there. Because I speak in English?

Even of I’m mistaken it doesn’t matter. I don’t care where you are from. You may be from Cambodia and it wouldn’t change anything. I’ve in fact mistaken you with someone else. I came across one of your videos and then watched someone else but who cares.

You certainly did care enough to react to what I said with an attempt at a personal attack based on where you thought I was from. No need to try and deny, it’s written and quoted not far above.

People who don’t care don’t do that. You know, it’s okay to be dishonest with forum people, but not with yourself.

Are you playing psychologist or what are you pretend to do now? Dude just go record some youtube videos for “vast” PvP audience this expansion xD

I’m not playing. It is really basic knowledge that if you did not care you would in fact not have answered 5 messages to justify yourself already, and you would not have tried a personal attack based on an assumption on my being to begin with.

You did all that. You cared enough to do it. You’ve got some emotional investment there. Let it drop, you’ll feel better.

What I do I do for fun, when I do it. I don’t do it to gain a vast audience or whatever. If people watch, cool, if that can help some, cool, that’s all.

PS:

You’re starting to get confused. Rest.

Let’s be honest you hoped for some money from views and now you can thank Blizzard for no income.

Nope. I do not need the few dollars that it would bring me to live my life.

Some people aren’t all about money. I started this because it was fun stuff with a friend, kept going because I noticed it helped some people. And that’s cool ! That is all.

Also, please be realistic. Stop making assumptions based on nothing. Either you watched, and then you know this clearly isn’t a format made for views, or you didn’t and you don’t know which gives you the right to shut up.

???

Imagine thinking people base their lives on nothing but a small time hobby-like yt channel.

Sad times my dear. You’re out of touch.

Yes, all AWC players and youtube creators xD

Or what? You will tell me not to?

Hear! Hear!

…But why WoW?

I mean,unless you’re absolutely thriving on the game (and it doesn’t look like you are), then it’s limited how much gameplay value there is 4 months after release with no updates.
If all the game provides now is frustration, impatience, and annoyance, them why not just put it aside until such a time when Blizzard have added new stuff and fixed that which is broken?

I mean, there are plenty of games out there. It seems wasteful to spend all that free Corona time on WoW when the game isn’t providing heaps of enjoyment - evidently.

I think you forgot how to read. Did you not see “small time” and “hobby-like” ?

Are you comparing a small channel made by just a guy who enjoys playing PvP after a day and shares a bit to people who actually have a legal structure that receives income from sponsorships, have thousands of followers on yt and also stream hours daily and have an actual salary solely through this ?

That is not the same thing at all. These guys are a lot more invested. They have the time, they have the community following, and so on.Then it makes sense that they can base a life plan on it. Or do you need me to teach you how all of that works ? It seems like you enjoy talking with air to back up your words.

You are really ignorant and don’t know people. Me, for instance! You have fun making assumptions. But what do you know about me ? My job ? My past jobs ? The money I have made ? You know absolutely nothing of that and here you go assuming I cling to a channel I made as a hobby to survive.

You couldn’t be more wrong. And since you know close to no content creator on a personal level, you also don’t know about them. But here you come, asssssuuuuuumptions !

Oh, you’re free to look and sound like an imbecile with primitive behavior without me trying to stop you. If anything it is entertaining !

And know shall come the usual “but I don’t care! I just spend an hour answering and trying to argue with air to back up my messages but trust me I don’t care ! And I made up facts about you but I don’t care !”.

Lovely.

You’ve used literally the same excuse, when people have called you out on your rating as Ele :thinking:

You make several whine posts daily, so that’s unlikely.

This

A quick look at your W/L with the amount of games played would showcase enough, no need for you to straight up say it.

Yes, yes he does, god bless Jito. He actually brings something constructive to the table (It might not always be right, but he does it in a good manner) Unlike your typical REEEE whine posting.

Do you even read half the things you’ve said?

If I recall, you often praise other PvP focused games, why aren’t you putting time into those, if WoW is as bad as you claim?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.