Today I will remind you

We need to focus on the important pertinent information.

For example, did you know that the Sunnyglade Ratters and Order of Oronaar have some great IC drama afoot, with zero OOC willy-waving to ruin the fun RP?

12 Likes

Weren’t you the guy that was banned on forums, came back and said how would
you gladly repeat everything that led to your bann?

It’s as though good RP is what the only RP server left needs, rather than a bunch of irrelevant OOCers who’re just unhealthy for the server.

8 Likes

You’ll never tick me the wrong way.

That sounds fantastic! What a great bunch of guilds.

8 Likes

It’s pretty great. Did you know they were part of a 200-strong community, which all you have to do to join is ask?

(and also not ERP)

7 Likes

That IS amazing!

Don’t forget to go to the PCU thread to find a place for your character.

10 Likes

((phew, our families get to live another day))

9 Likes

Your skill in bootlicking has increased by +1.

And I’ve caught you spamming: these guilds already have their threads.

1 Like

Do they? I wonder who one of the primary sources of trouble is!

smiles

7 Likes

Ok

7 Likes

Hmm, let me see who asked.

Oh, no one.

What a surprise.

3 Likes

Pretty much. I’ve no reason to dislike them yet. They can have their opinions and whatnot. Just because they don’t like RP (if such is true) isn’t going to mean I’ll treat them bad. So far they’ve been nice to me and so I will return that.

I leveled a character on the Draenor server and the general and trade chats are nothing but bots and lvl 1s selling boosting services. No guilds advertising raiding or PvP. No one wanting to buy or sell equipment or crafting mats. No sense of community.

Let’s not let our server become the same as Draenor. Argent Dawn is a role-playing server for role-players. Let’s keep it that way. Join our server if you’re interested in role-playing, if not then there are many other servers that offer what you’re looking for.

19 Likes

you guys still at it i see.

Thanks for the thread bump!
This is an important topic of discussion and I am glad we as a realm and community of RPers are having it. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

True, voice of small minority on the realm has the power to move mountains !

It remains a powerful and inspiring statement.

Thank you, Lord Morsteth, for your wisdom.

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the thread bump.

It’s really great to see that even OOCers like yourself are willing to promote our server’s message and the discussion held in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

This thread has been good in revealing to more people that actually a few, quite loud, OOCers who have openly admitted that the only reason they are here or disrupt rpers is due to sheer malice, rather than not understanding or the usual anwser of “for the atmosphere”.

It is hard for me to justify calling this realm “our” when our numbers make up what? 10% of Argent Dawn population.

We as a community must grow before we can call it ours Nezraug.

(Small subtle hint I am not an OOCer)