Today I will remind you

Y’all need to just ignore the velf poster, with enough ignoring it’ll go away.

Easier said than done it seems.

You say that yet all these hidden messages keep poping up, so no, going away will require decency and we all know it was none (yes, I will refuse to see it as a person, so deal with it, cuz I know you are Reading.)

1 Like

Clearly people aren’t taking the advice :pensive:

3 Likes

Of course they are not taking it.

Zagkush is my favorite type of a poster, keeps on pretending he has someone on ignore yet keeps replying to that someone.

Gold.

Hahahaha woooo wowzers ZOINKS!!! that’s so badass Laviolette thank you thank you [bows many times]

Just dropped by to skim new posts + say again that non-roleplayers are bad for this server, thanks for your service roleplaying legends

14 Likes

Hey you !

You didnt bother with saying hello back to me other day in Stormwind :frowning:

Made me sad…

I did not see it I’m sure I’d have replied (in a totally IC and not OOC way) if I had even if I don’t agree with much you say here

4 Likes

Wow!
1362 (plus mine!) replies, and 131 likes on the OP. You must be very proud, Morsteth!

And thank you to everyone here for keeping this thread and its message signal boosted! Keep at it folks!

11 Likes

I could have sworn Aldru was an elf :open_mouth:

Been human all the time I’ve been in blue this time around!

1 Like

Maybe I just got fooled by the previous mog then lol!

1 Like

I remember when you were a worgen.

2 Likes

Possibly!

sweats in Cata->MoP

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the eco-friendly vehicle :bike:

Let’s have another duel, loser has to race change

Only if you pay my race change.

I reckon it’s like having a scab you shouldn’t scratch. It’s there, you know you shouldn’t scratch it… and yet still you can’t help but scratch it.

Absolutely, but then people just need to smear it with anti itch creams and its gone.
I.e plop on ignore and learn to not click show ignored content like a smart person.

3 Likes

So much for

:grimacing:

Seems you’ve already decided to lose. Salary comes in tomorrow :ok_hand:

Is this… An actual solution to a lot of my forum issues? It can’t be!