Too many attempts?

Hello.

It’s the second time this has happened to me. I try logging in and i get instantly disconnected. If i try logging on my browser, i’m told i’ve had too many attempts to login.
I have not logged in at all today. This has happened before and no one even bothered giving me a decent explanation.

A GM told me it’s because of my password. I changed that, nothing happened. Still can’t log in. I’ve not been banned, i don’t have shady logins, i have an authenticator and a bulletproof password. Can anyone tell me what’s going on?

1 Like

Hey Xorm,

This error can sometimes occur due to caching issues with your browser or incorrect details being entered. Can you try the following and see if this helps with the error :

• Clear the cache and cookies for your current browser
  • Attempt to log in on a different browser to what you would normally use
  • Try to log in via a different network connection (On your phone off your Wifi for example)

If the issue persists beyond those steps, wait at least one hour and try again.

Hi.

The issue isn’t just on the browser, it happens on the b-net client as well. In fact, i only noticed that when i kept getting DCd when attempting to login.

Waiting an hour is not really helping me. I missed 2 raids because of this. Not sure why you guys timed out me like this. Some people have limited time to play and somehow, this happens exactly before my raid. Which is beyond frustrating.

2 Likes

Hello again.

I’d like to note that it has happened again. I can’t log in to save my life.
This is the weirdest and most annoying thing i’ve had to deal with since i’ve started playing this game.

Is there no fix?

1 Like