Too many Horde on WM on!

Hi, When I played with Warmode and I would rarely encounter any Hordes but recently I’m seeing so many of them especially from Defias Brotherhood? O.o

I’m not saying this is a bad thing, I’m just surprised… is it me being in Horde shards or Horde player base is becoming much bigger than it used to be?

Cheers.

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

12 Likes

Horde is the larger faction outside the RP realms (so practically just AD lmao) and with Defias being a former RP-PVP realm it would be expected to see many of them in WM now that WPVP doesn’t really exist anymore.

I just play on WM on to get extra anima for transmogs, lol. :rofl:

Did Defias and Argent Dawn merge? I’m really not following the news and I see many players from there.

All RP realms share the WM sharding IIRC so not a merger, just more likely to run into DB players as there’s more of them than the others in the RP-shared WM sharding.

1 Like

Plus with the introduction of Shackles of Malediction this patch, which as far as I know you only get through the slaying 20 players in Korthia quest, a lot of PvPers will be trying to get that trinket.

Yeah OOCers killed warmode on RP realms :confused:

1 Like

Deserve nothing but the heel of my shoe.

:mans_shoe:

1 Like

I don’t really mind people World PvPing, I was just surprised that Horde population is so big on WM.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.