Top 100 EU Warrior tank RIP after character transfer?

I character transferred my top 100 mythic+ warrior tank to a different account(same server) and it’s gone horribly wrong.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/Quillionn
to
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/quilionn/

I know the Mythic+ Score system is quite a new feature(released last patch I believe) but I was really trying to push to be the best in EU.

I logged in and everything related to it on my character is missing, I then waited overnight hoping something would show in the Mythic+ but it hasn’t. I keep logging in to the game and going to Group Finder → Mythic+ Dungeons hoping to see something but it’s like I’ve never even played mythic+?

It shows I have 10/10 SOD Heroic progress but all of my progress in the new mythic+ score system is just totally missing?

We are talking about 100’s of hours here I’ve invested into this new system :’( can it be restored you think?

Hey Quilionn,

Transferring across WoW accounts and even Battle.net accounts can be a very impactful thing because it would result in the loss of a great many character- and account-wide unlocks and accomplishments. For that reason we’ve documented the most common losses one should be aware of in our Character Transfer Information and Restrictions support article.

Loss of progress on your Mythic score would be something we’re not aware of at this time, so I’d recommend you keep your current ticket open to have a Game Master look into this for you further.

1 Like

Hi Zaxithorne,

Thanks very much for your reply. It’s depressing just logging in atm which I never thought I’d say. Very reassuring this is not a known issue as gives me more hope it will be resolved.

My biggest worry was this was known or expected and it was just a case of I got unlucky and need to plod on. I can happily deal with the rest of the things on that list but because of the time investment and competing with my friends in this new system it’s like someone ripped my virtual heart out lol.

Thanks again,
Adam

Same problem here ç_ç

Any news about it? I can’t even upgrade my gear

Please don’t bump or necro older posts. My original advice still stands.