Top world Ele sham but still no TBC beta access

Dear, Blizzard support team,

It has been more than a month since all my friends and guildies have access to TBC beta but i still havent gotten the chance to play with them. Im one of the top performing elemental classic shamans with an account since 2009. I have always been applying for beta testing, being playing the game since ages and I havent skiped a month during classic. Id really like to test the new talents/ specs that i have nearly BIS gear for. Please help or tell me what`s the reason why i have been ignored since I wrote to you about TBC beta in the past.

Kind regards,
Bushmilfs

Noone is entitled to beta access, no matter what they do, or what they have accomplished. Nor will they discuss reasons on the Games, Gaming & Hardware section of the forums (or in any other part of it, mind you).

2 Likes

Not sure if they want people to “play” the game in the beta. They want people to break the game. They had raid testing, found some timeline numerical bugs and alike, they will fix it, maybe a retest/public stress test and done.

Half of Classic playerbase could have a “good” reason why they should get beta due to how they are engaged.

1 Like

doesnt most of the beta keys usually go to streamers/utubers just to promote the game?
for the other keys i dont know if theres actually any logic behind how they hand them out or if its just completely random.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.