Torghast and Threads of Fate

So, I finally have the option to use Torghast as a leveling option for my next level 50+ character.

Now the question:
Is it worth it? I mean does it drop gear too? Or am I ending up being 60 with the gear I currently use (mostly the one from BfA campaigning - so ilvl 70+)

I can’t see how it could be worth it.

You get no gear, only Soul Ash. And you can buy enough Soul Ash and Soul Cinders for a legendary very quickly from Cosmic Flux you get in Zereth Mortis, after you hit 60.

For initial gear at 60, check the AH. ZM drops A LOT of 229 BoE Greens, and they tend to sell for just a few hundred gold (depending on realm ofc). And/or your main can buy a set of 226 Tokens for 500 Anima each to send to your alt.

So starting gear at 60 is a non-problem this patch.

2 Likes

Do the quest once a day, it’s a nice amount of XP.

2 Likes

Thanks. I just hoped Thorgast would at least provide gear with ilvl around world quest level. Too bad it doesn’t.

When I’m doing lazy levelling I just do the WQs that give gear in between the daily Torgh run.

2 Likes

Yup. I mostly do those. And the Bonus areas from level 56 up.

2 Likes

Wait wtf, since when can you use :poop:ghast to level?
I would never recommend anyone ever too enter the portal too the maw, let alone :poop:ghast.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.