Torghast bugged?

It’s a new debuff feature, working as inteded.

Signed

Lizzard :lizard:

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

It released with quite game breaking bugs.

1.05 notes

* Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
  • Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
1 Like

Yeah, i`ve got the same problem. After i enter thorgast, im getting kicked out after a minute. I tried going in multiple times and it happens again and again.

Same Problem here. EU Blackmoore every Floor you got a kick

Keep getting kicked out of floor1 after 2-3 mobs groups cleared :confused:

Too many souls for the Jailer to the handle…

same problem here (draenor EU), first mob packs in every tower. need 100 ashes for my rank4 lego.

Look into things faster plz

1 Like

1h Still checking. So nice, so fast. Every instance drops but they are investigate like indie studio

1 Like

Can you please fix im trying to get to layer 8 its taking to much time as it is 18 floors im glad i only have to do it once.

still happening on eu 4:54 pm

Anyone knows when will we get our paycheck for alpha testing this game?

6 Likes

If not payed for a beta you had month’s to fix this you should have delayed the expansion if you knew its was gonna be loaded with problems, its also about time you start doing huge ban waves for cheaters that bot and multi box no exception no software used does not mean its fine, for crying out loud you have 5 druids running around ruining the economy by herbing, limit duration per day on follow kick people that click same node from same ip same with killing same mob, things like this should’t be possible.
Your game is broken its time to fix it.

4 Likes

Maybe test your stuff before putting it into the game. I get that its all about profit over there at blizzard, but not testing at all is a joke.

4 Likes

same problem here. EU-draenor. I did layer 1 without any problem but then I entered layer 2 and keep kicking me out. Imo, it can be caused by the quests.

3 Likes

It is bugged like the game itself.

1 Like

gladd that you already know, was just about to make a topic about it. really anoying. havent seen any kicks on the US side. what changed?

Same for me. I did finish one layer 8 with a guildmember, after that we wanted to try another one and keep being kicked

same, quest completed achiev earned…cant enter 1min and kick

Got the same problem. Que into 8 and get kicked in first minute.

I have the same thing