Torghast bugged?

So, we getting this fixed any time soon? EU Pepega Support.

1 Like

Betalands is real.

4 Likes

Imagine being able to actually play the game you spent 60 eur on and are since then paying 12 eur/month. INSANE I KNOW. Its like when they give out those reports that they have 10 mil active accs, what they are saying is we earned 120 mil this month and we still have Bob cycling on a bike to power up our servers, so we dont know why you are laging its a shock to us aswell. You want this Twisting Corridor thing that we timegated even thou there was no reason for us to do so well here u go… Psych we didn’t spend any time testing it for bugs in the last 6 weeks… Why? Because we have 10 mil suckers willing to pay 12 eur/month for a broken game.

12 Likes

game is broke

Super broke and awfully annoying.

Forums never cease to amaze me at just changing what they meant when disproven.

how much of monthly sub actually goes to servers?

100% of it goes to service, not servers.

The service of Kotick’s fat yacht

3 Likes

Mega bugged. Sad.

Twisted Corridors lasted less than half a day…sort it out ffs.

Any update on this? Kinda weird updates aren’t tested before hitting live.

1 Like

Same issue, constantly kicked while solo.

any updates? this happened last month too.

1 Like

Can we please get some ETA of a fix? A wanna know should I continue bangin twisted corridor door like a lemming - or should I go elsewhere…

6 Likes

Don’t forget about wow tokens. People are buying these aswell.

Legend says, every time someone enters someone else gets kicked.

So yes… keep truckin’.
If you can’t enjoy it, none else shall!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hahahaha no.

Cyberpunk had multiple show stoppers that had to be fixed in day 1 patch, not to mention the times that a player had to reset after that.

Example : NPC missing, Game crashing on a certain point, NPC becoming a rogue and dodging every attacks, being stuck in water, etc etc

ETA would be great indeed.
Sucks that it is bugged, but it´s really annoying not knowing when it will be fixed.

2 Likes

and hunts reant even fixed yet.

Now I got kicked out of EBG - WG on Attack after playing it for 40 minutes. Thanks Blizzard.