Torghast Twisted Corridors not well designed imo

When you already spent between 16-20 hours clearing all layers is IMO a achievement and mount worthy and if you kill the end boss you get a 213/226 item (so its worth running it again) once a week.

But the mount must be available for the people that make it to layer 8 floor 18
The bosses are pretty nasty and buggy at this time and you need good gear or lucky for it to kill the basterds.

Finaly you made a dungeon what you can do solo but now its depends which class you have to do it . I hear to many classes struggling to get the TC done and the balance is totaly gonna

First of all the RNG of spells that you get and if you dont have the right one you spent 2 hours for nothing. fix this (More spells to chioce from).

If you already reach layer 8 floor 18 you have spent alot of work and time in it that you deserve the mount IMO because the mount makes life much better in the Maw.

I dont do quest there often because of the walking and i do think i am not the only person.
so you make a area that isnt that active is a waste of time imo.

please fix Twisted Corridors

Greetings a very frustrated player

I haven’t done that place in a while and I forgot it was even there.

You’re on a class that has an easy time in Torghast and in the Maw, and you’re still complaining?

No for me
If gear is being added to Torghast it shouldn’t surpass raidfinder
It’s way too easy to just group up and clear it without any difficulty.

For the rest with the powers, buy the torghast upgrades from the max Ve’nari rep (and previous ones too) helps mitigate the choices you get

Twisting Corridor is a lot easier than content that reward 213 or 226 loot. Ilvl 200 may be appropriate. I think of it as completing 5 timewalking dungeons in terms of time invested and difficulty (when in a group, solo can be a bit harder for some classes).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.