Torn Completely Torn

What makes it worse than BfA for you?

I didnt enjoy BfA, last season specficially, but Shadowlands overall feels a tiny bit better than BfA at the first patch.

Torghast and Maw are the two biggest issues contentwise that need to get adjusted.

I tell you what it is: content for non no life players and non streamer.

Gearing is hell if you only play ~2 hours a day or try through m+ pugs because everything is build around e sport crap.

My recommendation:
Play classic, keep it slow and enjoy it or play another game till retail is fixed.

I don’t really understand what you’re asking here? It’s fine to play Classic. You don’t HAVE to play retail. There is plenty of people who only play Classic.

1 Like

classic is nostalgia (if you played back then) that fades really quickly, retail is actual content that is ongoing and will evolve
i’ll let you pick

I really enjoyed shadowlands at the start, did covenant campagin, did maw rep, did torghast achievments, did zone reps.
But then I felt like the flame went out.

Tried to enjoy some pvp, was fun for first month, but the got horrendously unfair. Tried to get into harder content, ended up looking at lfg for hours up on end.

Looked for guild, but my work hours made it akward to participate in organised content.

Currently playing classic and I really enjoying more than SL atm.
When I’ve had my fill of that likley going to hang my hat up for WoW.

What do I think aboot this?

Another classic is better vs retail is trash thread.

3 Likes

Tbh…we were meming about gearing titanforging corruptios etc…but riggt now when i see what they brought to us with shadowlands…i just feel like there was always something to do in bfa.

Especialy pvp (which were refered to as a worst its ever been) got even dumber this expansion. No updates no tunings nothibg…big fat silence…i just feel like they dont care so why should we? You know.

Bfa was poop show but for me it was still better that this drought what we have now. imho.

Despite all this you still shouldnt forget that we are in a global pandemic at the moment.

Corona has pretty much doomed this and very likely next year aswell for Gaming Releases and Updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.