Tosselwrench's Shrinker

Hi everyone,

I decided to give current WoW a go as Classic is a bit tiring at the moment due to lack of content that personally interests me. Currently, I am working on achievements, transmogs, mounts and etc.

I remembered one of my favourite quest series from Cataclysm called: “The Day that Deathwing Came”. At the end of the short and amusing quest chain you were able to choose a trinket called “Tosselwrench’s Shrinker” which would increase your character size for 20 seconds. There are many alternatives to increasing your character size, however, I think this trinket stacks with everything else.

Either way, I did the quest on my first character - priest and got the trinket, however, when I went there on my warrior and did the quest it didn’t not let me choose the trinket, only the fist weapon or the sword. It seems like it is due to quest reward changes that suit your class.

Wouldn’t it be better if blizzard turned the trinket to a toy or made it available for everyone? It’s unfortunate that I turned in the quest and therefore most likely will never be able to get it again.

Quest: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=27713

What are some of the other fun items from quests that you weren’t able to receive for your class? Can we raise awareness for this?

If its a caster trinket, then your warrior have no business getting it. Besides, plenty of ways to grow in the game.

Yeah and I acknowledged both of the points, I know why it happened and I know there are alternatives. However, the trinket stacks with grow potions as well as the Vrykul Drinking Horn and that is what I want on my warrior.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.