Toxic Social Pressure or Fair Self-Regulation?

TL’DR, friend of OP got caught being involved in a DK breastfeeding a vulperan kit in the middle of Orgrimmar in public channels and it sparked a huge debate on AD about child RP and wether or not it’s moral/creepy/whatever
OP was one of the people who partook in that debate, I will not disclose what side he took. He was not one of the offenders however.
This is a can of worms not opening. I honestly want this topic to die already but it also feels really disengenuous that it’s not mentioned that the above sparked the whole debate to begin with so I do feel it had to be posted, consider me the devils advocate.

Edit: I see the background has already been posted. Oh well, take it as confirmation then.

1 Like

Since Op has stated they wished to move away from that topic of their original thread and onto the wider rp issues, the only can of worms opened now is the one you just threw into the mix.

So perhaps a refocus on the general wider rp issues as whole server communities rather than ‘another AD’ thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.