Toxified Armor Patch not working

Hi there,

I just wanted to report that I have noticed the 100% bonus from ‘Toxified Armor Patch’ (power of decay) is not working, on more than one character… this is rather frustrating as that embelished gear piece is only one of two that you are allowed and therefore i am sacrificing the bonuses of one embelished item currently. Please may you fix this Blizzard? Thanks.

st4rseed

You need to tell Blizzard about any suspected bugs, not the forums.

The forums are managed by community managers, and frequented by players, not Blizzard developers, or GM’s.

To let Blizzard know, you need to open the in-game support page, and click the TOP LEFT icon with the picture of Anub’arak, and the text “Submit feedback or bug report”, then follow the instructions.

You will not get a reply, or even an acknowledgement, but Blizzard assures us that all reports are read.

Hey Alethea,

This is not a bug, as the Toxified Armor Patch is an optional reagent that falls into the Embellishment category, which items that have pre-built effects cannot use (as they come embellished already).

You would need to use a second item crafted with this reagent to get the boost. :slight_smile:

Hi,

It may be fixed now as I’ve not noticed this bug but when there was a problem is was with a 2nd embellished item that is supposed to create the 100% bonus and sometimes the proc would go off and it would only give the amount without the 100% bonus and then on other occasions it would give the full amount. I hope I’ve explained this clearly.