Toybox and Shadowlands

Hello fellow collectors of Achievement Points, Toys, Mounts & More!

If you’re reading this then you most likely clicked on it to see if it’s another duff post on the forums or if it’s a genuine post with good content.

I’m still making my mind up on the above aswell…

To put it simply; there are a lot of items sitting in wow that I, genuinely believe should be in the toy box. So this thread is to accumulate those as a database and hopefully bring it to the attention of Blizzard (20 threads later)

Main factors are;

1. The items i’m suggesting are either farmable
  2. Incredibly low drop % from completing step 1
  3. Make sense being allocated to the toy box as they match other toys

The List

• [The Last Relic of Argus]
  • [Direbrew’s Remote]
  • [Inflatable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] (Yes I said it)
  • [Mesmerizing Fruit Hat]
  • [Exquisite Costume Set: “Deathwing”]
  • [Exquisite Costume Set: “Edwin VanCleef”]
  • [Exquisite Costume Set: “The Lich King”]
  • [Exquisite Costume Set: “Xavius”]
  • [Exquisite Costume Set: “Grommash”]
  • [Brazier of Awakening]
  • [Corrupted Primal Obelisk]
  • [Rain Stone]
  • [Sunset Stone]
  • [Blizzard Stone](Fitting…hint hint)
  • [Fire-Watcher’s Oath]
  • [Cooking School Bell]
  • [Salt-Hardened Shell]
  • [Admiral’s Compass]
  • [Adept’s Guide to Dimensional Rifting]
  • [Beginner’s Guide to Dimensional Rifting]
  • [Swapblaster]
  • [Checkered Flag]
  • [Darkmoon Cannon]
  • [Argent Dawn Banner]
  • [Argent Tome]
  • [Argent War Horn]
  • [Ra’sha’s Sacrificial Dagger]
  • [Jaina’s Locket]
  • [Starlight Beacon]
  • [Obelisk of the Sun]
  • [Dartol’s Rod of Transformation]
  • [Darkmoon Fishing Cap]
  • [Manufactured Love Prism]
  • [Nat’s Hat]
  • [Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat]
  • [Battle Standard of Coordination] Epic - Blue & Green.
  • [Time-Lost Artifact] This is a trinket but can do with a minor revamp and CD increase.
  • [Blessed Medallion of Karabor] - Invent a minor quest with a BT Teleport, so players can retain this keepsake.
  • [Net-o-Matic 5000]
  • [Falling Flame]
  • [Flight Master’s Whistle]
  • [Ascended Flute]
  • [Unearthly Chime]
  • [Heavenly Drum]
  • [Kyrian Bell]
  • [Anti-Doom Broom]
4 Likes

Plenty of that stuff i had but destroyed becouse of bag space so i say no, if they added em as toys when they released em sure.

Already got 598 toys so w/e

670 here :smiley:

When the toy box was first introduced I had already destroyed various items that I could never get back :frowning:

It’s always an unfortunate side effect when new systems are introduced or when new additions are made.

However it would be nice to see more items added to the box so they don’t have to take up storage space.

2 Likes

Also please make all toys account wide!

It’s not a case of the toy count. Its the fact there are numerous items already share the same design but sit in the bank/bags. This is more for a QOL change.

1 Like

Blizzard have previously retrospectively added items to toys. I dont see the issue now, with the technology available when the wardrobe was invented, im sure theres a line of code out there to figure out if someone had X or Y toy.

I just put stuff in the toybox and forget them. Have an occasional rumage otherwise don’t think about them

It doesnt generally affect most people - it’s more about cleaning up the inventory etc. Maybe because I’m an undiagnosed hoarder :smiley:

1 Like

YES!!!

1 Like

I just wish the cooldowns weren’t so long on the existing ones. Disable them from instance content but so many cool toys are ruined by the cooldowns

I think that isn’t a bad thing, some could do with a reduction in timings but overall not a major concern.

Ive updated the OP with some additional ideas

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.