Toying with coming back, still an active rp scene?

if there’s still an active scene i’d like to come back but dont want to buy a sub then find out server is dead! have a level 65 blood elf warrior

Yes, the RP scene is very much alive.

4 Likes

Argent Dawn is still a very active server. Most RP is centered around guilds on Horde-side. If you are planning on subbing again (and play a blood elf), I would recommend that you check out the Highblood Myrmidons!

7 Likes

Welcome back! AD is probably the most popular hub for online roleplay in Europe and that’s not ending any time soon. There’s just about a guild or group for whatever theme that tickles your fancy.

4 Likes

definitely interested! Yeah i’ll be sticking with my belf warrior (actually just got his voice actors signed picture in the mail!) I’m 31/m/scotland. i’m a pretty casual player if i’m honest, never really managed to do much of any endgame stuff from each expac. i like to complete everything in a zone then move on to next one. work always got in the way of being able to play over the years but im permanently out of work now so figured it was a good time to come back lol. Havent rp’d in an mmo for a couple of years so i’ll be rusty as hell but i’m willing to read up on lore and stuff

Not to worry. People on AD are generally very understanding towards new RPers/players coming back from a break and not as up to date on the lore. The more you get into the scene, the more you learn. The people in the guild mentioned are really lovely and would surely be happy to have you on board!

2 Likes

excellent, i’m just setting addons and stuff up but i have to go out for the afternoon :frowning: will try getting in touch with them! cheers!

1 Like

No its not active, this large community is just a figment of you imagination.

1 Like

The RP scene is still great, and will no doubt be even better when we get out of the patch-end doldrums and start crawling towards both 8.3 and Slands after.
For now, though, there’s still plenty to do, and lots of people to meet and interact with.

I definitely reckon you’ll have fun with the Highblood Myrmidons, too!

3 Likes

All that is transitory is but a metaphor.

1 Like

Argent Dawn is very active at the moment, we reach login queue few days ago few times (3-5 people in queue) but it still shows we are very active.

There are many zones hosting active hubs as well so if you return for Roleplay I say it is easily a good time to return.

If it is the expansion itself? I would recommend giving it a try but it may not be the best time yet due to 8.3 wont be out until January perhaps February latest.

RP scene is absolutely active. As has been the case for a long time by now, the Alliance have the greater numbers, but the Horde is absolutely still viable as well.

Alliance has quantity, Horde has quality.

Depending.

Alliance has quantity and quality, Horde has quantity and quality.

3 Likes

DePeNdInG!

GM here, should be on tomorrow

Hit your new homie “Elyrius Aminor” up

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.