Trade Channel Spam

Moonglade server trade channel is spammed to death with Jaina Mount boosts in exchange for money or gold. I’ve reported these a few times. Really annoying and keep cropping up.

Does Blizz and can Blizz GM’s do anything about this or is it technically not breaching any code of conduct? I am just curious to find out as it’s really irritating. Its a bit like the gold seller spam from back in the day (showing my age now :S )

4 Likes

I don’t think reports do anything because technically they’re not doing anything wrong.
They’re on multiple servers at the same time, spamming all day long, one has to wonder if they’re botting or just really really bored.

Rcumutii is the one I see the most lately.

1 Like

Things like what’s described here, is part of why one of the first things I do on any new character, is /leave trade.

3 Likes

I would honestly prefer

“Selling freshly caught Bristle Whisker Catfish”

or

“Homemade Cherry Pie steaming hot from the oven”…

4 Likes

Report them for spam and/or leave trade channel.

3 Likes

I thought you automatically rejoined after every log in, learn something new everyday.

2 Likes

Oh that would be a nightmare! But no it fortunately remembers which channels you like and which you have left.

1 Like

Hah, no. I leave all the default channels as soon as I make a new character. They serve no purpose anymore, so no reason to be in them.

1 Like

I too would love this, especially on an RP server. Or perhaps a bulletin board of ads posted by certain players. “Will catch fish or bake goods just for you, see attachment for cost.”

2 Likes

The moonglade trade channel used to have some very very funny sellers on there. Usually innuendo-laden cooking materials for sale.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.