Trading Post – All Item Purchases Are Temporarily Non-Refundable

I couldn’t quite recall, so did a quick search. Apparently from the anniversary vendor, so seems you’re out of luck for a while.

Kinda sad, that a feature to limit player view spacing is tied to a toy that is available once a year.

I remember ESO and SWTOR having a “limit player renders in cities” option right from the start…

1 Like

Same here, I was leeched of 650 coins on the pirate ensemble - there was an error message, but I didn’t get the transmog. I looked in my wardrobe and wasn’t there.

Next time I’ll wait 2 days after reset to have the bugs maaaaybe fixed :sweat_smile:

yep lots of us had the same issue with various items
hopefully we get a refund…

All 1500 Trader’s Tender are gone upon re-login. All progress on Revival Catalyst quest for weekly item is also gone and I had to take it second time and also all progress in Traveler’s Log, which I had on 800/1000 is gone (I see that in Traveler’s Log, I am missing all quests and world quests I have done today and other things).

tenders disappeared from currency tab for me as well
i think they’re resetting everything and re-releasing the trading post

fingers crossed :smiley:

Sure but all progress I did today was for nothing and I will have to wait for new WQs to appear on the map after few days. Defeating dragon bosses etc. is also missing. I am from 800/1000 back to 350/1000.

1 Like

I got an error twice after buying, tradepost kept the currency but gave me no item, i will be sad if i dont get my currency back!

When it is up again? I wont do anything until it is up so I can start to farm.

1 Like

Most likely it’s gonna be a complete rollback, sucks if so… Don’t wanna do it all over again.

Also, 500 Tender was from owning DF and that is an achievement. Want to see how they manage to give all 1500 Tender back upon rollback (500 for owning DF, 500 for clicking the chest once a month and 500 for the quest).
As if stealth change to monthly sub is not enough. I paid yesterday for 30 days sub at night and then cancelled it and it is only up until 28th of February to prevent me from getting Tender for March. So you do not even get 30 days of sub now.

I mean, simply doing the weekly quest, one BG and the Brawl with the 3000 rep got me up to 650 already.
Then just finished 4 more world quests and it gave me the remaining 350 points.

Do not worry, they will roll back that for you too. You are not supposed to receive points for these activities. 7500 honor, 5 battleground wins, 15 world quests … one BG/WQ is supposed to give you nothing.

Lost 200 tokens befor i found out that i did not get the itmes i broght from the vendor

It has some awesome stuff.
I love the more mundane items and I can’t wait for each month already!

Ok I guess those didn’t even count towards any of the ones I completed.
These are the ones I got:

• 30 quests
  • Waking Shore optional questlines (pre-done I suppose)
  • 15 world quests
  • 4000 rep
  • 2 weekly gathering quests
  • 1 PvP world quest
  • World boss
  • 5000 gold from AH
  • Harpoon a fish with a friend (got during a WQ)

Had similar ones but upon re-login they removed 30 quests, 15 world quests and World boss from me … maybe more. Basically, they only left me with /love ones, PvP WQ (for some reason) and 4000 reputation.

That’s messed up, though (if you actually completed those, of course).

Nah that is just small indie company … what IS messed up is that “30 days” sub is 31. 1. - 28. 2. … they have some kind of special math in place to avoid people getting March Tender without re-subbing.

2 Likes