Trading post, frozen item gone

Hi,

Last month i froze the flail from the trading post. But now its gone and I cant purchase it

2 Likes

It seems to be the same for everybody (including me :sob:).
Make a bug report ingame.

also the mount you got from compleating the trading post is bugged now, can not mount it

All my purchased trading post items from February are gone from my inventory - replaced by a ā€˜?ā€™ icon :s

The cloack items shows as a blue and white check box on my back on the login screen.

Iā€™m having the same issue, but my friend has his frozen item still available, so itā€™s not everyoneā€™s problem.

Plus iā€™m missing most of the items i bought, like the fire mace and the fetid bouquet.
Ashā€™adar, harbirger of dawn mount is bugged for me too (itā€™s in the mount collection, but the mount isnā€™t visible, and the icon is green). Now i can fly without a mount. My friend doesnā€™t have this problem, so he sees the mount iā€™m flying with.

You can mount it, you just canā€™t see it. The game thinks Iā€™m mounted and I can ā€˜rideā€™ around Stormwind at mounted speed. Itā€™s just that my feet are firmly on the ground. Iā€™ve reported that too via ingame bug report.

Probably best if reporting you do it as 2 separate reports. Theyā€™re probably connected but it will be easier for QA to have them separate.

1 Like

Same issue. All of my purchased items from last month are gone. Going to make an in-game ticketā€¦

1 Like

Same issue with the flail.

Same here. Ashā€™adar is just a yellow box in the list in the collections. Flail is gone. Frozen item from last month is also gone. Sparkle Pony is still in my list intact for whatever reason.

This is hilarious bug. And feels like for whatever reason the models were disabled/removed but in case of the mount the functionality remains.

I kind of wish Blizzard would add a ā€œmountā€ like this for giggles, even if it was during a limited time event (like the Broom during Halloween).

1 Like

Good luck, it is almost impossible to contact customer support in game with all their complicated choices

Bugs this widespread should be squashed before they go live. Profit over quality yet again.

1 Like

Same issueā€¦ Mount is invisible. Transmog things are gone. I also have a problem with logging out of the gameā€¦ Anyway have a sweet day Azeroth People :slight_smile:

1 Like

Frozen item gone, all rewards untextured and my pet Garrlok is now a blue/white checkered box.