Trading Post - Known Issues and Updates

Im still missing my 750 tender I wasted on Fury of the Firelord! No flail no tender! HALP!

1 Like

ITT: armchair coding experts

Is this fixed yet?
Can I go to the Cache in Stormwind now?

had my credits reset but my progression still ticked as done aha.

Nope. I went to Trading post for the first time, got currency from chest but the Traveller’s log seems bugged.

Nice, isn’t it…

Edit: it becomes visible when you complete the quests around the trading post…
Still in the traveller’s log it doesn’t say you have to do them. It just says “visit the trader’s post to view activities. Requires active game time.” So I stood at the trading post and nothing. hmm
weird. As always, bad info from Blizzard…

2 Likes

My main was showing currency and progress on one task, but an alt just showed no currency and no progress on the log. Clicking on the chest said 100 of the currency but it did not show up. :woman_shrugging:

Looks like the game has crashed in sympathy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

OK, I try it tomorrow then.

Also, it seems the gear you mog into isnt reflected on this very profiles. Maybe fix that as well? Because I feel naked, NAKED Im telling ya!

Vanishes

1 Like

You ARE naked. Not that I mind.

1 Like

Dont look at me.

1 Like

I already did. Looks nice. :wink:

2 Likes

My currency has vanished, I logged out with 475 and now have 0

1 Like

Did that happen again? I picked up some from chest and have like 1800 maybe, heard someone say that we’re supposed to get another 500 on top of that. I got the mount but my progress says 850/1000, and that one goes to 0 sometimes…

1 Like

Iam not getting anything from the chest , i completed the bar filling everything up , its saying i have unclaimed tender in my chest , but if i open it i get nothing , did not receive any currency or the mount . nothing at all !

1 Like

Thanks for the update! I’ve noticed a couple of others, including myself, have not been able to receive a single Trader’s Tender currency :frowning: I’m still sitting on zero, after having completed the available quest, achivement unlocked, and Collector’s Cache opened.
I notice this issue isn’t in your list of known issues - is this something that is known? And will be addressed? Thanks!

This put blizz back into Shadowlands. How they release this bugfest

3 Likes

I can’t interact with this trading post at all, am i doing something wrong or it’s just bugged?

Lost all progress with this months bar filling, Also have guildies whos lost all currency also

My problem has been resolved. Now I’ve got Tmos and tender. Thx!

I did the trading post introductory quest but i did not receive any tender. The chest does not give me any tender at all. Im still at 0 tender even after completing some objectives.

1 Like