Trading Post May Highlights

Just checked the rewards for May and it’s all flowers and wings and Disney stuff.

Could you please ask the playerbase each month what rewards they actually want? That way we can all vote and actually get stuff that’s good, not what we get recently.

I’m pretty sure 80% of the playerbase isn’t interested in flowers and pink.

Edit:

They say you buy the subscription and get the cosmetic currency as well but they basically block you from using the currency because all the items are Disney/Fortnite like.

I’m not saying there isn’t a small minority who’s enjoying the Disney stuff. Most probably there is.

All I’m asking for is some feedback from the playerbase. And the best feedback is a simple poll/vote.

I’m not invalidating the tastes and preferences of the Disney crowd.

Shouldn’t all customers be represented after all? We basically pay for the cosmetic currency as well each month.

Edit II:

If they want to keep the Disney theme, sure… but can I at least get a discount on the subscription price?

You can’t sell me something I cannot use by force. It’s ridiculous.

24 Likes

Eh, I knew many players who love flowers and pink. Blizzard want give them enjoy

What I saw players mog every :rainbow: :cherry_blossom: :butterfly: and myself too

5 Likes

I am interested in flowers and pink. :nail_care:

19 Likes

I’m actually quite a fan of there only being a few items I like each month - it makes the tender expenditure affordable! If the TP was awash with great stuff each month, tough choices and FOMO would await…

8 Likes

Warcraft means orcs, humans, war, big axes, wonder and magic.

Warcraft isn’t Disney.

9 Likes

Warcraft is what Blizz wants it to be.

4 Likes

But… I wont to be a flying Disney princess…

I don’t really. Or do I …

1 Like

I don’t like the wings, but not because they’re pink or unmanly. It’s just that my characters don’t have wings.
But other people like them, I say let them have them. Not everything needs to be for me.

2 Likes

i will swim in Arthas blood while wearing those god damn wings. Holy hell and the BOW WITH FLOWER POWER VIBE, my god exactly what i needed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m really looking forward to wearing butterfly wings! :woman_fairy:t2:
P.S: I also don’t mind pink (to make others wink :wink:)

4 Likes

Hmm, I’m happy with purple too. That purple love witch set is a dream

2 Likes

A month of saving so :kissing:

2 Likes

What makes you think pink and similar stuff isn’t popular?? The love in the air plethora of collectables, in particular, its rare mount has been in the game forever, and is VERY sought after, in part due to its stand out pink-ness.

1 Like

I think there wasn’t enough of Gothic style, I still realised my evil plan of creating female draenei warlock transmogged as Gothic magical girl but project isn’t complete

1 Like

Warcraft has changed to farting rainbows and discovering dragons emotions. Pleases low testosterone people and lbtg crowd

10 Likes

Speak for yourself OP, my favorite color in pink.

5 Likes

And flowers , pink flowers.

Wings op btw.

3 Likes

More weak rewards of world of peacecraft…. This game is going downhill fast.
Also what blizzard dev has a flower and butterfly fetish???..??? One of them put that stuff on everything he/she designs.

2 Likes

Flowers \0/

Gonne buy all of it!

3 Likes

“Oh noes, flowers and pink things, my manliness and edginess is attacked! I shall now throw a tantrum to show my manliness in protest!”

Always makes me laugh.

5 Likes