Transaction in Progress

Hi, Today I attempted to purchase Shadowlands and received the message ‘Transaction in Progress, your order is being processed, please check back later’.

I have never had any problems purchasing game time so I am pretty astonished why I received this message. There is no mention of this purchase in my transaction history and now do I wait or attempt to purchase again? And how long will I have to wait?

The situation is absolutely ridiculous.

I got an inkling but, at the transaction history tab could you also check the Americas side?

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. Just checked and the US side says no orders placed.

It could still appear there later if you see the “transaction being processed message” if it’s not on the EU side either yet. We had a couple of such in the past.

But you should still be able to see it in your transaction history then when that should be the delay.

Thanks for your help. So do you think I should sit tight and wait for the payment to be processed? I can’t ever remember having to wait such a long time once paying, to play a computer game before.

Hi Peanut,

Generally purchasing an upgrade should be very quick and immediately added (even while payment may still be in process).

Can you check through some of the troubleshooting steps below and see if any of them help?

I have exactly the same issue, reactivated my sub that went through, purchased the expansion and that did not, just sat on pending