Transfer Aborted Instance Not Found / Since Shadowlands Launch Day

Are You Going To Fix This Blizzard? 3m And we’re still having This problem and don’t Tell me to Reset UI Remove Addons Repair Wow or Otherstuff Because I Know It’s A Network Problem From Your Side And Your End.

Hey there Royalripper,

If you have not tried the steps mentioned in here, I would highly advise that you do so. If you have tried them, then please provide to us your system files, in order to investigate this further for you. You can use a website similar to Pastebin, in order to upload the files.

Same problem here. I can only play with VPN which increases ping

Thanks For Quick Reply Sir.But As i Said i’ve Done Everything I Changed Windows 4 Times i Tested On 4 Other Systems Same Problem And i Tested On 3 Other Internet Connections.As i Said its from your end blizzard servers .We had This problem back In Bfa Season 4 You Guys Fixed it After 4mon now we have this again since shadowlands launch day

Im tired of your retarded advices! dude is clearly telling he tried everything and u again come up with same shiy advices instead of aknowledging this is from ur side! i was literally able to play whole prepatch event without any problem! next morning new xpac launched and this mess started! my whole friends gave up already on blizzard support and them doing anything about this shiet and are regularly playing game with VPN and ofc worse ping! I live in a shiy 3rd world country, and believe me shi$$iest companies here have better costumer support and service maintenance than your retarded greedy dumpster!

Since other thread with useful information got closed by a uncaring customer service, I’ll link everything here. maybe there is still a few caring customer service representive left in blizzard idk.

Current login problem with blizzard servers (crappy Amazon servers):

Old similar problem we had in 8.3 during BFA:

FYI: this is a 1000000000% problem with login servers, mostly affecting ppl from middle east. some reports of EU as well but mostly from middle east. there are lots of MRT results in the current Shadowlands problem thread, if you want to help, start there. if you don’t want to help, insert your copy/paste text (reset UI,reset modem, blabla…) here.

Bumping this thread till end of times till someone gives a damn about this problem.

1 Like

Trust Me They Don’t Care

anything changed? still cannot log in to play wow after a few years…