Transfer Aborted: instance not found

Hello,
I was doing Vault of the Wardens mythic when all of a sudden without any prior lag or anything i press my skills they remain “pressed” on my bar and nothing happens then i jump the elevator and i go down under the dungeon.
I close the game come back and im in maldraxus (hearthstone location) i have major delay on anything and the same message keeps spaming my general chat.
Transfer Aborted: instance not found.
I cant play the game anymore

2 Likes

The servers are acting weird right now.

Cool, now i come home from work and im stuck in the dungeon iwas when the problems started and i cant advance to the last boss… meaning il have to wait another week just to kil lthe last boss for my ballance of power main quest…

I cannot use covenant portals in Bastion (on Kryian alt) - Transfer aborted instance not found.

Hi guys,

If you are running into this error, first please try these steps:

Yours,

Arythwinn

posting for 10th time during past 2 months:

this error is a common error more in details explained in a BFA thread and also a SL thread:

BFA problem : Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens - #169 by Jingoraitin

SL problem : Continuous issue of being stuck on loading screens [NEW TOPIC] - #145 by Nazragoth-emerald-dream

PS: there is a whole mega thread in tech forum with at least +500 players reporting the same freaking problem! and NO ITS NOT ABOUT OUR UI :D!

blizzard yet ignores the thread after +500 posts, racist company.

here are the two mega threads:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sardarwow/257671/67

Please close the thread, ty